Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Short but hopefully sweet. Not much time to go around...

Hello family! I have very little time to email today. We slept over in the mission home so that we could go to the temple last night and have a zone activity here today. It's all going well but I don't have much time as the computer here is in very high demand.What a great week! To sum it up in a train of words that I won't have time to explain:

SUN...


SNOW...


GOLD FIELDS...


STRONG WINDS...


GOOD TIMES!



Thanks for the new shoes, I promise to
start changing my shoe-wearing habits. Anything to keep me walking strong, right? The new year has started off well, my companion and I are contacting in new ways and loving it! The cold is back. I'm starting to yearn for the summer.

Just want to let you all know that I got EVERYTHING, including about 15 letters and 2 packages. I hope there isn't anything frangible in them, because they're getting tossed around a bit in my luggage. THANK YOU!!!! It's all wonderful.

Also, I'm still alive and I'm loving the mission. I had a wonderful, eye-opening experience in the temple (don't you just love those?) and now know how I can improve as a person and as a missionary.

I love you all very much and I endlessly thank you for all the love and bondad [kindness] that you show me. Let the good times roll!

-Elder Knorr