Monday, January 17, 2011

Fresh Pictures Taken Today! and Nice Comments from a Member in Villalba!

Elder Knorr and his new companion, Elder Thurston, gave a birthday cake to one of the ward missionaries (Clara Molina Blanco) who's getting ready to leave on a mission. Here's her explanation and some pictures:

"Yesterday I called the missionaries to confirm a discussion and they told me they had no idea what I was talking about, but they also added that I had to make sure to be at home by 3 p.m. At 3:
30 p.m. today they were at my front door with a Birthday Cake with 21 candles, and sung me Happy Birthday!!! Aren´t they nice?? I was told by them that they brought me a cake to thank me for all the times I´ve helped them (not so many times by the way).

The two missionaries are: Elder Knorr and Elder Thurston and I promise I´ll be just like them when I go on my mission =)"