Monday, July 27, 2009

Working Hard and Thanks Folks - little bits of letter dated July 22, 2009

Time is flying by for me. It's hard to believe that in 9 days I will have finished my 4th month. That's 1/6 of my mission already done! Thoughts like these make me panic a little bit sometimes. They really make me reflect on whether I'm being the best missionary I can be and whether I'm using my time to maximum effect. I'll keep working hard, and even work harder, to do everything I can to not waste this precious time.

I just wanted to thank you really quickly for something I realized a few weeks ago. I've found that I have a huge reservoir of knowledge: cultural, political, art, science, you name it. I just wanted to say thanks for raising me in such a way that I could be this way. It was probably all the little things that did it. But regardless, thanks for raising me into a well-cultured individual :)

Thanks for the emails and letters ! They always help lift my spirits.

Your missionary son,
Elder Knorr