Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello! Short letter and some "random" pics

First off, this will be a shorter one because I'm going to attach some photos and that will take time. But here's what's up:

Sadith continues to progress famously. Isaac and Andrea as well, but we need to reevaluate their progress and make sure that their desires are correct. They're very kind, gentle, sweet and patient, but it's so hard to communicate with them! I think we'll b
e able to manage through pure force of will, if nothing else. We will set a baptismal date with them today.

It's been bitingly cold lately, most of the cold coming from some ferocious wind chill. They say it will be bad until March. We'll see.

We've been going on lots of exchanges lately, with Segovia, the Zone Leaders in Madrid 5, the Assistants from Madrid 2, and in two days, the District Leader in Madrid 1. It's nice to mix things up a little, but we honestly just w
ant to stay in our area and be able to work here for a while.

Well, that's about all I've got f
or today. Enjoy the pictures! Thanks for all of the love and support.

Till next time,


-Elder Knorr


A picture of me with my awesome
chocolate birthday cake

Elder Thurston in the entrance of an
apartment building - I guess
they didn't design it
with people of his stature in mind...
The weirdest face that I've been able to make to date