Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Great Week!

Hello everyone!

First off, Ethan, thanks for the message! I got a
letter from you guys this week and I got a copy of the program that features that SICK drawing that Ethan made! :) Really, I love it, it's way cool, and my companion thinks so too. Apparently Ethan has a much better artistic vision than I did at his age. And he's more athletic. And more popular. And better looking. Dang it, Ethan, won't you leave anything for me? :)

So, things are going well here in Villalba. Isaac,
Andrea and Sadith are all still progressing wonderfully. The Linares family in the ward (from Honduras, David and his wife Laura with their one child) has offered to learn sign language and become the official interpreters for Isaac and Andrea. They volunteered themselves enthusiastically! and they're learning very fast. I'm sure that things will go great in that regard. We taught Isaac the Word of Wisdom yesterday and he is willing to live it. In all honesty, he has very little problem with it in the first place.

Today we went to San Sebastian de los Reyes and stayed in the mission home for a few hours. It was nice, they made us some food and we played some tennis and sang some cheerful music. It was all-around good times. It cost a lot of traveling and time though.

Speaking of
things costing... I'm out of money for the rest of the month. :D So... yeah... back to the lentils, rice, potatoes, eggs diet that we survived on for two weeks in Segovia. Ah, just like the good old days.

All in all, life is good here. I'm trying to use my time to its fullest, every day, every hour, every minute. There's way too much to do and so little time... but the time I do have is a gift that needs to be used wisely.

I love you all and thanks for all of the letters
I've received lately (including one from Xander and one from Isaac). You're all the greatest. I love you!

Till next time,

-Elder Knorr